10 of the Best Designer Dupes on the High Street


Most of us would love a wardrobe overflowing with Gucci, Prada and that Chloé bag but the reality is that for many such designer labels come at a price that means well…starvation? rent arrears? soliciting? Thankfully that’s where designer dupes step in. I’ve uhmmed and ahhed for a long time about the morality of them. Not whether your Ego loafers have a conscious or an opinion on the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, but whether it’s okay for high street stores to essentially rip off high-end designers in the name of accessibility. I’m still not 100% on where I stand with that, but I know that I don’t mind spilling yogurt in a New Look bag, whereas if I owned a Gucci it would probably spend 90% of it’s life in a dust jacket, with the remaining 10% saved for cradling, stroking and a cheeky Instagram snap.



Gucci Dionysus Velvet Bag

Gucci: £625 vs. Dupe: £18



Valentino Rockstud Lock Shoulder Bag 

Valentino: £1,290 vs. Dupe: £18



Chloé Nile Bracelet Bag

Chloé: £1,190 vs. Dupe: £16



Gucci Double G Leather Belt

Gucci: £270 vs. Dupe: £12



Stella McCartney Falabella Tote

Stella McCartney: £610 vs Dupe: £27



Valentino Rockstud Noir Ballerina 

Valentino: £635 vs Dupe: £20



Chloé Studded Leather Ankle Boots

Chloe: £1,290 vs Dupes: £20



Ray-Ban Hexagonal Sunglasses

Rayban: £135 vs Dupe: £6



Gucci Princetown Slipper with Tiger

Gucci: £765 vs Dupe: £29.99



Hermès Oran Sandals

Hermès: £485 v Dupe: £18.78






  1. Yasmin Copper
    January 10, 2018 / 11:26 pm

    How do I find out where the dupes are from? Xx

    • Beth Sandland
      January 10, 2018 / 11:37 pm

      By clicking on the link! Where it says ‘vs’ each item, designer and dupe, are all linked xx

  2. January 11, 2018 / 6:39 am

    the difference in price is literally laughable!!! cracking dupes

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

  3. January 11, 2018 / 10:34 am

    The perfect post for somebody like me who falls in love with designer bags but can only dream about owning one! The Gucci dupe is my favourite & has made it’s way on to my wish list.


  4. January 12, 2018 / 1:21 pm

    I love your blog! Great dupes on your post too!

  5. January 21, 2018 / 7:27 pm

    These are amazing dupes!

  6. January 26, 2018 / 8:05 pm

    Some dupes can really pass for a designer item! So good!

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.


145   2652
60   1794
78   1853
99   2027
85   1723

Follow on Instagram