We’re SO happy you’re thinking of joining Beth’s Book Club! We believe it’s the first of its kind; offering members SO much more than just a monthly title or a quick chat. It’s a place to make friends and indulge in some self-care too!
So what makes us different?
As a subscription-based members club, we offer readers a whole host of exciting things to get involved in every month. Alongside our monthly title (which we discuss via Facebook in an ultra-engaged chat at the end of the month), we host brilliant online events and a chance to make real friends.
Every month we have a virtual calendar and tickets are included in the cost of your subscription. These events – Q&A’s with authors, life coaches, wellness sessions and workshops – are often worth HUNDREDS or are totally invaluable (ever had Beth O’Leary in your living room?). In addition a monthly self-care yoga session is included in your membership. It’s a massive perk of subscribing and makes the monthly fee a total steal.
This is exactly what’s included in your membership:
- A monthly book title (Members source own copy – books are always affordable i.e. not hardback or new release!)
- An ultra-engaged monthly ‘meeting’ to discuss what we’ve read
- Access to a freaking awesome Facebook community to connect with likeminded readers, swap recommendations and make friends
- A virtual events calendar jam-packed with awesome things including exclusive live author Q&A’s, workshops, online socials (think quizzes, pizza and wine nights…)
- Ultra-fun activities like our Great Bookish Bake Off to keep you entertained
- An exclusive fortnightly newsletter bursting with news, reviews and content you won’t find elsewhere but your inbox!
- 3 Parties per year: currently virtual but we hope to host in person again when safe…
PLUS! Access to an online members only area including
- Beth’s Book Recycling: a book swap just for members to recycle reads
- Small business directory: exclusive discounts just for Book Club members from some great indie brands
- Archives of all live Q&As, masterclasses and applicable events
- Summary sheets of each chat including the questions and an overview of the discussion for those unable to take part live
- Opportunity to take part in raffles, giveaways and random act of kindness nominations (we giveaway a LOT of books!)
So, what’s my investment?
You’ll have access to all of the above (plus any new features we introduce!) for just £6.99 a month. It’s rolling, so you’re not tied in, though we’re sure you’ll LOVE it and want to stay.
Sounds amazing! But can I pay annually?
Yep! Annual members can subscribe for £70 a year – that’s TWO months FREE. Wooooo!
- I’m not from the UK, can I join? Of course! The Book Club remains as international as ever. In fact, we publish our handy chat summaries and live video recordings with you especially in mind. You can still join in the monthly chat on the same day, even if you can’t make the start time.
- What payment methods do you accept? You can pay via Paypal or via Stripe; both are incredibly secure and accept all major debit and credit cards.
- Can I cancel any time? Yep! We hope you’ll love us so much you never want to leave but if you do, you can cancel your monthly membership at any time by going to your account. You’ll retain access until the next billing date. Annual memberships are just that – annual. Annual memberships are non-refundable.
- Do I buy my own books? Yes. To be very clear, we do not provide the monthly titles in physical or e-book form. These are the chosen books that the club is reading together. This is a book club, not a physical book subscription. Members are responsible for sourcing their own copy. See above for more info.
- Can I buy someone a membership as a gift? You sure can! We’ve got 3, 6 and 12 month gift packages that include a physical gift too. Check it out here.
- Can I be a part of the club if I don’t want to subscribe? You can follow us on Instagram at @bethsbookclub_, see what we’re reading and read a long too! You just won’t have access to all the other super awesome features.
- My question isn’t answered. Sorry about that! Just email email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you.